bahua dot com

home | pics | archive | about |

Is It A Sink?

As devotees already know, I recently purchased a kegerator, which is still airing out the stink from its previous owners. The baking soda is permeating the main chamber as I type this, and will continue to do so as long as I own this rig. But that's not important.

The tap on the side of the unit has nothing under it. What I'm trying to figure out is what one of those sink-like contraptions is called, in the context of beer or soda. I would like to hook up a drain to it, or have it dump into a receptacle inside the fridge that can be emptied easily, and at my leisure.

Does anyone know what it's called?

12:22 PM, May 22, 2006

1 comment

Jeff brooked no delay in saying:

That's totally weird. I was just looking at these, unrelated to your post.

They're called a Drip Tray.

And the shiny thingy the beer comes out of (which is really the most glorious part of the whole rig) is called the faucet.

3:14 PM, May 22, 2006

Chime in:



Random Picture:
Random Post:
Where Am I?
subscribe: posts comments
validate: html css
interfere: edit new
@2002-2020, John Kelly